- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler nails Social Media
- Reporter taking self pic at stadium accidentally captures moment she almost caught a baseball with her skull
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on May 19, 2013 | No CommentsFounder and master distiller Tito Beveridge on the difficult road to create the American-made vodka
Randi Zuckerberg: The only way to get girls excited about technology and business is to make it “cool” and “glamorous” with Reality TVPosted on November 5, 2012 | No CommentsWelcome to Silicon Valley — hub for entrepreneurs, technological advancements … and the newest Bravo reality show. Produced by Randi Zuckerberg’s, (yes, Mark’s sister), the show will feature a $17,000/mo....
Posted on August 8, 2012 | No CommentsAmazon is expanding its use of Amazon Lockers for picking up packages at 7/11s, drugstores, grocery stores and more. The online retailer is targeting apartment dwellers and those in high-theft...
Posted on August 8, 2012 | No CommentsFreakonomics author Steven Levitt discusses what prostitutes can teach us about economics: Freakonomics: What Prostitutes Can Teach About Economics from on FORA.tv
Posted on June 20, 2012 | No CommentsThe Israeli facial recognition technology company producing the App at Face.com has been acquired by Facebook, following the $1 Billion acquisition of Instagram, showing a clear move for the social network into...
Posted on May 24, 2012 | No CommentsBloomberg reports: Facebook Inc. (FB)’s initial public offering, which set a record for technology companies by raising more than $16 billion, also has the distinction of producing the worst return...
Posted on May 21, 2012 | No Comments
Posted on April 9, 2012 | 1 CommentInstagram made the announcement today on their blog: When Mike and I started Instagram nearly two years ago, we set out to change and improve the way the world communicates...
Posted on March 23, 2012 | No CommentsGizmodo has an extensive writeup titled The Case Against Google. In one of the sections it asks (and answers), “What is evil?”. Starting with Josh McHugh’s January 2003 story about Google...
Posted on March 12, 2012 | 1 CommentSpanx, Inc. is an Atlanta, Georgia, based hosiery company founded in 2000 that mainly manufactures footless pantyhose and other undergarments for women, and since 2010 for men. Spanx specializes in...