- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler nails Social Media
- Reporter taking self pic at stadium accidentally captures moment she almost caught a baseball with her skull
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on October 7, 2012 | No CommentsWatch the latest video at video.insider.foxnews.com “I said, ‘Honey, when I read this book, do you want the truth or do you want me to make you feel good?’ And...
Posted on December 20, 2011 | No CommentsIn political science this is referred to as the Revolving Door… To read the diagram, start with the names in the middle. To the left is the job they had...
Posted on December 5, 2011 | No CommentsMSNBC’s Ed Schultz last week actually suggested that CNN’s Anderson Cooper might have had something to do with him being named to GQ’s “The 25 Least Influential People Alive” list....
Posted on October 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe unique ad above is creating a lot of creation among political observers. In the video, posted this week on You Tube, Cain’s top aide Mark Block, in close up,...
Posted on October 27, 2011 | No CommentsThe joke was obvious to most but not Mashable.com writer Charlie White who headlined a post “Rainn Wilson Caught in $12K Tweet For Pay? [VIRAL EMBARRASSMENT]. “ Does actor and comedian Rainn...
Posted on October 18, 2011 | No CommentsOn the KBAK-KBFX morning show in Bakerfield, California, anchor Leyla Santiago was about to interview legendary calypso singer Harry Belafonte but found that he had fallen asleep, leaving her to...
Posted on October 8, 2011 | No CommentsJay Mohr on ESPN firing Hank Williams Jr. over comments about the president, and thoughts on parenting his two children. On the Hank Williams Jr controversy, Mohr expressed sock at...
Posted on August 5, 2011 | No Comments
Posted on August 5, 2011 | No CommentsO’Donnell noted that Gov. Christie would likely never be president. “He won’t get it this time, of course, because he’s not running.” He won’t get it next time, he argued,...
Posted on August 1, 2011 | No CommentsThe Republican Primary race for president has 2 former governor millionaire Mormons known for being moderate on economic and social issues, but it appears that the Associated Press finds them...