- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- SHOULD Be Obvious: Black people don’t need special versions of existing services
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler Bing observed the future of Facebook & the country
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on May 10, 2013 | No Comments
Posted on April 1, 2013 | No CommentsT.J. Lane, 18, killed three classmates at Ohio’s Chardon High School in February 2012. He received three life sentences after he pleaded guilty. So he’s gonna get put down like...
VIDEO: Fox slams MSNBC’s protest coverage, Sandra Fluke auctions herself & Romney face tattoo to be removedPosted on December 5, 2012 | No CommentsWatch the latest video at video.foxnews.com 3 items in the segment: MSNBC’s choice in protest video coverage Sandra Fluke auction. Flip-flop for man with Romney-Ryan tattoo: Pro wrestler having face...
Man uses iPhone to record confrontation with ex mother-in-law because he “knew something stupid was gonna happen”; Gets shot multiple timesPosted on November 10, 2012 | No CommentsFlorida man shot point-blank by his mother-in-law thinks wife is involved. Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames. The South Florida man shot point-blank by his mother-in-law during a prescheduled pickup...
Posted on November 1, 2012 | No CommentsThe Atlantic has some good Hurricane Sandy Picture fact-checking. Some of their top photos: Click here for the full list… Heres a bonus one, allegedly from New Jersey:
Posted on October 20, 2012 | No CommentsWatch the latest video at video.foxnews.com Spicy snack under attack in New Mexico, California. Libertarian candidate for President, Gary Johnson joins the panel in weighing in.
Posted on October 20, 2012 | No CommentsCharles Krauthammer weighs in on the Obama administrations response to the attacks in Benghazi, stating that President Obama is contradicting himself: Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com What did President...
Posted on October 7, 2012 | No CommentsWatch the latest video at video.foxnews.com From the NY Daily News: Patrick Gallagher, of Lansdale, Pa., sued the Penthouse Club for $50,000 after one of its dancers ruptured his bladder...
Posted on September 22, 2012 | 1 CommentFrom the family: We knew Clara loved the Coppelia ballet, but little did we know she memorized the whole thing! She performed this solely from memory! This is just a...
Posted on September 20, 2012 | No CommentsA Reddit user posed the question: Who pays for milk advertisements? And why does milk need advertising? Are people forgetting about milk? User caninehere provides the answer in a colorful way:...