- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler nails Social Media
- Reporter taking self pic at stadium accidentally captures moment she almost caught a baseball with her skull
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on November 23, 2012 | No CommentsAn old man looks down from his house which stands alone in the middle of a newly built road in Wenling, Zhejiang province. An elderly couple refused to sign an...
Posted on October 23, 2012 | No Comments
Posted on October 5, 2012 | No CommentsA visitor to the Nandankanan Zoo and botanical garden in Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India sustained serious injuries on Friday afternoon after he jumped into a lions’ enclosure in a drunken state...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | No CommentsPerfect red line in a Hungarian forest marking the high point of a toxic aluminum sludge spill: Fraction Magazine tells the story: 14th of October, 2010 at 12.25pm around a...
Posted on March 9, 2012 | 1 CommentThe original video: The rebuttal, via the daily what: On Kony 2012: I honestly wanted to stay as far away as possible from KONY 2012, the latest fauxtivist fad sweeping the web (remember...
Posted on December 8, 2011 | No CommentsSyrian President Bashar Assad has denied ordering his troops to kill peaceful demonstrators, telling the U.S. television channel ABC that only a “crazy” leader kills his own people.
Posted on October 23, 2011 | No CommentsMoammar Gadhafi’s blood-streaked body was stashed in a commercial freezer at a shopping center Friday as Libyans waited in line outside for a chance to see him and authorities tried...
Posted on September 30, 2011 | No CommentsThe worlds first “fat tax”: Starting from this Saturday, Danes will pay an extra 30p on each pack of butter, 8p on a pack of crisps, and an extra 13p...
Posted on September 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe price of the ball on eBay signed by Willie Mays started at $36 (for now)
Posted on May 22, 2011 | No CommentsJudy Pugh, whose home was destroyed by the tornadoes that swept through Tuscaloosa, Alabama on April 27. The ferocious twister left at least 39 dead in Tuscaloosa alone. Pugh cheerfully...