- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Abercrombie & Who the F#ck Cares?
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- SHOULD Be Obvious: Black people don’t need special versions of existing services
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
election 2012 Archive
Posted on November 12, 2012 | No CommentsInside the number crunchers who helped Obama win: In late spring, the backroom number crunchers who powered Barack Obama’s campaign to victory noticed that George Clooney had an almost gravitational...
Posted on October 20, 2012 | No CommentsThis “man on the street” interview montage shows that Brooklyn Jews will “obviously” vote for Romney while blacks in the same area have the same default to Obama. New Yorks...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | 1 CommentResponding to a clip played on the Michael Medved Show John McCain mocks the Sarah Palin notion that Romney is the “establishment” Candidate, while avoiding any direct comment toward Palin...
Posted on May 20, 2011 | 1 CommentBryan Preston wrote for Pajamas Media a piece titled Why Rick Perry Should Run For President, arguing: Gov. Perry has been governor of the nation’s second largest state for 10...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsOn the news, HotAir comments: Alternate headline: “New Ron Paul ready to take on old Ron Paul.” He’s pro-gay-marriage, pro-legalization of marijuana, pro-choice (which Paul is not), and very, very...