- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- VIDEO: Should You Go to Jail for Unlocking Your Phone?
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler nails Social Media
- Reporter taking self pic at stadium accidentally captures moment she almost caught a baseball with her skull
- Would you eat this Canned Cheeseburger?
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Herman Cain Archive
Posted on November 6, 2011 | 4 CommentsEd Morrisey summarizes: The debate didn’t really use a Lincoln-Douglas model, and we ended up hearing from the moderators far too much, but both Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich delivered...
Posted on October 28, 2011 | No CommentsAndre Harper issues a Race Challenge to NBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell: I concluded than this Ivy League elitist has ordained himself with the authority to declare who is black. Although Herman...
Posted on October 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe unique ad above is creating a lot of creation among political observers. In the video, posted this week on You Tube, Cain’s top aide Mark Block, in close up,...