- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- VIDEO: Should You Go to Jail for Unlocking Your Phone?
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler nails Social Media
- Reporter taking self pic at stadium accidentally captures moment she almost caught a baseball with her skull
- Would you eat this Canned Cheeseburger?
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on July 9, 2012 | No CommentsIs the iPhone boring as of late? This Slate column thinks so. If you have an irrational loyalty to Apple, you might well demand, What more do you want out...
Posted on February 16, 2012 | No CommentsFox News anchor Shepherd Smith read a text notification he received from AT&T that notified him they would be slowing down his internet connection because he falls into the top...
Posted on May 6, 2011 | No CommentsApp store alternative that still allows access to the App Store. Via 9to5Mac: It is estimated that one in ten iPhones out there are jailbroken. That is, their software is...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsFrom the WSJ: Apple, meanwhile, says it “intermittently” collects location data, including GPS coordinates, of many iPhone users and nearby Wi-Fi networks and transmits that data to itself every 12...