- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Inventor of the image format says “Gif” is pronounced like the peanut butter.
- Microsoft’s Real Product…
- Abercrombie & Who the F#ck Cares?
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- SHOULD Be Obvious: Black people don’t need special versions of existing services
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on June 25, 2012 | No CommentsRush Limbaugh: MSNBC caught redhanded again editing a tape to mischaracterize Mitt Romney: Howard Kurtz commented:
Posted on December 5, 2011 | No CommentsMSNBC’s Ed Schultz last week actually suggested that CNN’s Anderson Cooper might have had something to do with him being named to GQ’s “The 25 Least Influential People Alive” list....
Posted on October 28, 2011 | No CommentsAndre Harper issues a Race Challenge to NBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell: I concluded than this Ivy League elitist has ordained himself with the authority to declare who is black. Although Herman...
Posted on August 5, 2011 | No CommentsO’Donnell noted that Gov. Christie would likely never be president. “He won’t get it this time, of course, because he’s not running.” He won’t get it next time, he argued,...
Posted on May 26, 2011 | No CommentsOn Wednesday May 25th, left wing radio show host and MSNBC host Ed Shultz called right wing radio show host Laura Ingraham a “slut” on his radio show, saying: “And...