- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Chandler nails Social Media
- Reporter taking self pic at stadium accidentally captures moment she almost caught a baseball with her skull
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on May 10, 2012 | No Comments…
Posted on May 28, 2011 | No CommentsSen. Rand Paul gives passionate speech against the Patriot Act: “We shouldn’t allow the government to troll, willy nilly, through millions of records”. In response to a “scurrilous accusation” by...
Posted on May 13, 2011 | No CommentsAn article in the Washington Times is by Scott Cleland who wrote the book, Search and Destroy: Why You Can’t Trust Google Inc. Google Inc.’s “Don’t Be Evil” slogan is...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsFrom the WSJ: Apple, meanwhile, says it “intermittently” collects location data, including GPS coordinates, of many iPhone users and nearby Wi-Fi networks and transmits that data to itself every 12...