- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Abercrombie & Who the F#ck Cares?
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- SHOULD Be Obvious: Black people don’t need special versions of existing services
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Every stupid argument against Capitalism, illustrated in 1 comic
- How to spot the Gay
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on October 11, 2011 | No CommentsMayor Bloomberg welcomed the protestors, saying they can stay indefinitely. President Obama’s Chief of Staff expressed doubts that the protests are helpful to the president: After the speech, I asked Daley...
Posted on October 8, 2011 | No Comments“I‘ve heard it’s anti-capitalist; I’m a socialist, I’m a Marxist communist” a protestor said to a CBS reporter out looking to find out exactly what the Occupy protests were all...
Posted on October 6, 2011 | No CommentsWhile the youth vote continues to lean left, Democrats have lost about half their edge with young voters to the GOP since 2008 and there remains no clear trend on...