- Small business spotlight: Tito’s handmade American vodka
- Clock Tower Apartment
- Pat Codell: I’m offended by Islam (VIDEO)
- Check out this Jurassic Park stars current art career
- VIDEO: Glenn Beck is more Libertarian than you think
- Businesses drop insurance entirely and pay penalties in order to avoid massive premiums
- Killer tells family of his victims that the hand he used to murder now masturbates to their memory
- Dr. Ben Carson: I’m happy to expose any politician that rules by fear
- Inventor of the image format says “Gif” is pronounced like the peanut butter.
- Microsoft’s Real Product…
- Abercrombie & Who the F#ck Cares?
- Here’s an animation showing Governor Christies stomach surgery
- SHOULD Be Obvious: Black people don’t need special versions of existing services
- A Loving Tribute…to Angelina Jolie’s Boobs (may they rest in peace)
- Facebook comment makes worst possible case for abortion. Goes viral with praise anyway
- Charles “Dead Giveaway” Ramsey = Barber in “Coming to America”
- Steve Little and the Excellent Interviewer
- Seriously, WTF *is* this thing on the arm of that rude douchey self absorbed rapper?
- Mia Love assures a conservative bounce-back in 2014, readies to run for Congress again
- Shock 2016 poll: Hillary would win Texas
- Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- VIDEO: Romney ad responds to false claims on Contraception and Abortion
- Past Election Logic Favors Romney Winning Popular Vote
- VIDEO: Third party candidates Internet debate plagued by technical glitches
- New Presidential Polls show near-tie with Romney advantage
Posted on October 9, 2012 | No Comments“It’s kind of rude,” Carolyn Michnoff of Dallas says of the graffiti applied to the town of Romney’s sign off a Texan Interstate. Even in a place called Romney, President...
Posted on May 20, 2011 | 1 CommentBryan Preston wrote for Pajamas Media a piece titled Why Rick Perry Should Run For President, arguing: Gov. Perry has been governor of the nation’s second largest state for 10...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsVia ThinkProgress: Texas is currently experiencing a historic drought, which is fueling devastating wildfires. Today, Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) came up with an innovative solution — prayer. Perry issued an...